About ME

Hi! My name is Ameer hamza. I am a student of Software Engineering at the University of Gujarat, Pakistan. I am a professional freelancer and I have been doing work as a graphic designer and web developer for 4 years in Fiverr. The tools that I have use for graphic Designing:

  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Adobe Illustrator
  • Adobe After Effect
  • Adobe Premiere Pro
  • Figma

I am expert in all tools. In Additional, I am expert in web development in ASP.NET and also expert in Database Oriented Desktop Applications Development.

I have 6 months of Experience in Software Company as a graphic designer and web developer.

My Experties

  • I will design a professional and attrective full website by using figma and also Adobe Photoshop.
  • I will design high quality and unique 3D and 2D LOGOs for any type of business professionally.
  • I will design a Creative banner, Social media posts, Ads, Billboard Banners, Roll up or event banners with any size and for any platform using Adobe Phototshop and Adobe Illustrator.
  • I will create a outstanding animation ads for advertisement of any business and I am also expert in video editing using Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effect and Blender.

NOTE: I use Adobe photoshop for design static web pages but mostly I can use Figma because figma is better to collaborate with customer and modifiable.

About MY WORK

Some of my sample designs of websites

I will show you some of my LOGO designs as sample

I will show you some of my Banner Ads designs as sample

MY SERVICES

If you want best quality responsive wordpress Website or web design with 100% satisfaction and unlimited revisions then

CLICK HERE

If you want unique and professional LOGO for your business. I will do outstanding and unique LOGO design within 24 hours

CLICK HERE

If you want a professional banner, poster or social media posts designs with 100% satisfaction and unlimited revisions then

CLICK HERE

If you want a roll up or event banner design with professional look. I will do outstanding roll up or event banner design within 24 hours

CLICK HERE

Comments